Tuesday 12 July 2011

hai...
 you know how i wanted to add some myths and crime stories, err ..
i change my mind. you want to know WHY?
well, it started out like this..
 i posted the clown statue story and it didn't really bother me much..but i was a fool to began starting reading other scary stories and and it gave me a valuable lesson: never ever read crime stories at night time and then go to your  bedroom that you share with no one and your bed is placed leaned to the window.it FRIGHTENS me dude!!! before i go into my room , i make sure no one is in my closet and behind the door or curtains. before going to sleep i say a prayer and wrapped myself in blankets and wall of pillows beside both of my shoulder.
  hu hu hu.. i regret posting that story :(

alright, now you know how i feel for the past 2 nights...Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment